On Oct 9, 2008, at 9:17 AM, Simon Royal wrote:

> [...]

DPI would be in the spec sheet for the monitor, you may need to hit
the manufacturers site for the info.

What is the make and model? If this is a entry level and/or off brand
monitor, it may be the best it is going to get. Did you test it out
with text and graphics before you bought it? With the vga connection
and not digital?

Len