Hi All,
   Original Poster Here - I wanted to update folks a little on the
progress of Sorting out my 'File Management Woes'. I've mostly
finished my imports into Adobe Lightroom and it adds up to about 6,700
images :-). Whew. I've also weeded out most of my 'File Dupes' in the
process. Things are much more spacious on my HD's to the tune of about
30% on the External and 50% available on the Internal one.
    Thanks All

Richard