Hi

I have been running Leopard on my eMac G4 1.25Ghz with 1GB of RAM for a few
days now. I must say I am very impressed with the performance.

I think it actually runs better than my Intel iMac 1.83Ghz Core Duo did. I
didn't see good performance on it until I upped the iMac to 2GB RAM.

So for anyone thinking of running Leopard on a G4, I would say go for it. I
did have it on the eMac with 512MB RAM and it chugged a little, but the 1GB
made a lot of difference.

This eMac maxxes at 2GB and now I am seriously thinking of upping it (at
some point). It seems the older the Mac the more benefit of whacking loads
of RAM in it is.

Simon

--- http://www.simonroyal.co.uk - Mac news, reviews, guides, upgrades,
hacks and more... - http://www.nmug.org.uk - webmaster for Norwich Mac User
Group - The box said requires Windows XP or better, so I bought an Apple
Mac.