On Nov 20, 2008, at 3:10 AM, Ian Moffatt wrote:

> On 20/11/08 04:24, "Doug Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> While searching for an external 5.25" firewire case I came across
>> this at Computer Geeks.  Can someone please tell me why this case
>> cost right at a hundred bucks?
>
> Don't know but I picked up a couple of brand new unopened generic
> ones at a
> car boot sale for £5 each ($7.50). I still have one unopened you
> could have
> at cost but the shipping would be stupid price from here :-(
>
> Incidentally why does the shipping info on that ad specifically say
> they
> will not deliver to Massachusetts or District of Columbia? Is it a tax
> thing?
>
> Cheers
>
> Ian

Thanks for the offer Ian, but I found another one here in the states
for $12.99 at a place called Directron.  I saw that notice about
shipping also and wondered the same thing.  Must be specifically
related to that item only as I don't recall ever seeing it on any
other items purchased from the Geeks.

Just a message from Doug...