> Which video card is it?
>
> According to Mactracker, for the Yosemite, I believe the slot 1,
> although 66MHz, is still a PCI slot versus an AGP one.
>
> Only a 66MHz PCI video card would work in that one (PCI and 66 being
> limiting factors)? not a 33MHz video card?
>
> Just asking / thinking out loud.
>
> Bill Connelly

I guess it is the card that came with the unit (I recall reading
something like "128" and I quickly, probably too quickly, concluded it
was the standard ATI Rage 128): will check tomorrow and let you know.
The Mac is in the basement and right now I am watching a movie at home
with my kids whilst trying to answer to some emails)

Ben