On Dec 15, 2008, at 4:14 PM, jqusnr wrote:

> Ok I got it on the OS X machine and it seems to work great.  Thanks.
> If i was to scan it could I get it to work within Microsoft works?

Well if you were to scan it- if it's THAT kind of certificate- you
could do a lot with it if you scanned it!  I'm assuming you mean you
can print it, and then you could scan it.

If you have questions about scanning, let me know.  Know that you
could scan just as a JPEG at 150-200 dpi resolution, or if the
certificate is mostly text, you could extract the text using an OCR
program if one came with your scanner.