On Feb 7, 2009, at 6:32 PM, George Hozendorf wrote:

> I need to connect a PC to my Mac, but don't have an IP address for the
> PC.  Is there any way to do this?

Well, there's far too little information here. How are the two devices
networked? Are they on the same LAN or are you trying to connect via
the Internet? Are you trying to connect the PC directly to the Mac via
ethernet cable or through a home router such as a wireless or cable
router?

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are" B. Banzai,  PhD