OK, got a few issues here.
B&W G3, OS X 10.2.9, 1G RAM
Firefox 2.0.0.20

First off, it was running fine the other day.
Then I got notice that 3 of my Add-ons had updates.
Not a problem, I wasn't busy so I updated them. This has never been a
problem and the other day some of my other Add-ons were updated.

Now we get to the problem.
Since the update and rebooting of FF its been a PITA for me.

The Issues
===========
It doesn't seem to like too many tabs open (never a problem before)

Some sites are damn slow to load (if they load at all).
    Example: Tagged (www.tagged.com) doesn't seem to want to load
whereas it always worked fine before.
What you see is the status bar gets part way across and just hangs there.

I couldn't get Gmail to either Auto-fill a name for me or to load my Contacts

What I Have Done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cleared private Data (well, Cache, Browsing History, Download
History, Saved Form and Search History as well as Authenticated
Sessions)

So, what could be the problem here?
None of the Add-ons that were updated had to do with major things {I
remember a few were WebMail Notifier, DownloadHelper, Red Cats (a
Theme)} and if I knew how to see what the others were I'd post them
too.

Thanks for your help!

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")