> So she meets 2 out of 3. Unfortunately, the one she does not even
> come close to is the most important here, and that is the processor.
> The QS 733 has no L3 cache, so it runs like a 533Mhz with a cache.
> Which is basically 1/3 of the speed of a G5 1.6.
>
> A processor upgrade will get her close, but one that gets close will
> run about as much as a used G5 Mac.
>
> So, the question is:
>
>  How badly does she want to run World of Warcraft at playable frame
> rates?
>
> Len

Thanks Len, the box the software she had originally installed
indicates a different picture, the system she has "should" work. BUT
she has performed all the online upgrades, so that is probably the
issue. And she wants to play it alot, so I guess she will be saving up
her pennies. Thanks for the info.

mark ray
bluellama...@embarqmail.com