On May 13, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Bruce Johnson wrote:

> On May 13, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Amanda Ward wrote:
>

>> One odd change noted... the icon for the Energy Saver Preference Pane
>> changed from an incandescent bulb to a compact fluorescent bulb on my
>> iMac, but not on the Powerbook!?
>
> Is the iMac an Intel system? That prefs pane may have been only
> updated on the Intel systems. Given that the Intel update is > 400
> megs and the PPC one is only 256megs would lend credence to that
> theory.

Yup... the Intel iMac. I used the same download for both machines...
not the combo, since both were X.5.6. Still, there would have to be
different code for two different systems. They just have to make the
PPC folk feel left behind. ;-)
Perhaps they should have changed the PPC icon to a lantern!

Amanda