On May 29, 2009, at 4:56 AM, Arnel Tuazon wrote:

> First does anyone know if both are 7447 models?  I know the
> MAXPower is (it
> says so on the site), but is the Encore also 7447 or 7448?

When I inquired, Freescale's production of G4 chips had been
terminated with the 1.4 Ghz chip, which the OEMs (Giga Designs,
etcetera) were individually testing and rebranding as 1.5 or 1.6 or
whatever their testing showed these 1.4 GHz chips to run at, with
stability.

http://groups.google.com/group/hq-a <+> A home for the Hackintosh
community.

To subscribe to the HQ-A group, send email to hq-a
+subscr...@googlegroups.com