My current server is a DP/867MHZ MDD PM. When i got it and plugged it
in and to my surprise it held the right date and time. Whenever I have
to unplug it, it always has the right date when I boot it back up.
Almost ever mac I've owned has had to have new prams put in
immediately. Mainly all of my Beige G3's and Blue and Whites.