On 6/22/09, Al Poulin <alfred.pou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 22, 1:14 am, Po-en Tsai <poen.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 22/06/2009, at 4:59 PM, Stephen Conrad wrote:
>>

>> > Where do I find the password this program keeps asking for?
>> > It is NOT my Keychain PW as I know this one.
>>
>> Have you tried your normal password? I don't see why Disk Utility
>> would ask for a password...
>
> At what point in using Disk Utility does it ask you for the password?
> Are you working from a User account?  Perhaps it is asking you for the
> Admin password.
>
> Al Poulin

I was trying to get it to Eject some Flash Drives so I could get them to Mount.
I can see them with Disk Utility but they refuse to Mount (they were
Mounted before I rebooted this machine)

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")