On Jul 2, 2009, at 10:16 PM, PeterH wrote:

> On Jul 2, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Bill Connelly wrote:
>

>> http://www.applecomponents.com/items/0000000393/922-3862_cable-
>> ultra-ata-dual-drive-version-2/
>>
>> The last looks most like the one supplied with the G4s ... just don't
>> have any buyer experience with them.
>>

> This is the closest I've yet seen to the B&W G3 (Rev. 2) through QS
> 2002 models.
>
> The price is reasonable, too.

Real company? seems a little too Yahoo-ish for me...

Also ...

Nothing implied by this, but does size matter?

I read somewhere the shorter the better, so the 6-7 inch one with the
1 blue mobo and 2 drive (gray and black) connectors was optimal.

Oh ... I now have a QS 2002 Dual 1GHz, a Digital Audio Dual 533 and a
Yikes! oc'd to 450.

When will I stop.

I really like my DA ... kind of a mini-QS ... which I've decided to
add SATA to it.

Like I said recently, when will I stop.

Regarding the ATA mobo cable, I guess I'm looking for the 6-7 inch
ones ... like the "applecomponents.com" one ...