Look at the rear of the drives. Then look here:
http://www.ufsexplorer.com/inf_connect_hdd.php

Given the apparent age of the drives in question (a fast Google lookup
shows none of 'em as "currently available", hence they're older drives
and not currently in production) I'd say it's dang near a certainty that
at least the Samsung and the WD's are PATA. With no manufacturer
mentioned on the generic, you'll have to verify that by looking at the
connectors.

HTH-
Anna