It is a fresh instal of mac os 10.4. I am positive the cd is bootable i have
tried in other computers. It has 1.38GB ram becasue: 512MB + 512MB + 256 +
128. Why would I want to get a new os? The system profiler doesn't see the
broken usb port. There is a new mobo on ebay for $40. I am thinking of
buying it.
-Jonas