On Jul 8, 2009, at 10:31 AM, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio wrote:

> My concern is that threads about running OS X on non PC hardware
> because of fear of Apple lawyers have been shut down.

They were not shut down because of fear of Apple's lawyers, they were
shut down because they were completely off-topic and degenerating into
flame wars.

The only topic on these lists that is ever shut down because of Apple
Legal is direct linking to service manuals, which Apple, in it's
infinite bewilderment, still doesn't want  made public, even for long
deprecated systems.

Besides, we have much better guides at iFixit now, anyway.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona