My dual 2.5 G5 with the CPU error that wouldn't boot (possibly due to bad capacitor acc. to earlier respnses) is still dead.  The local tech cloned its boot drive onto an external hard drive for me so that I could use it to boot our Mac Mini.  He said he wasn't sure if it would work as the boot drive for an Intel Mac.  When I select it as the boot drive, the keyboard won't work when it finally finishes booting.  Does anyone know if an Intel Mac can be booted from a PPC boot drive?

I wouldn't bother; however, the mail, calendar, and address book files don't seem to be readily accessible.  I drag and dropped the files that were indicated in Apple's support pages and other places on the web as the appropriate data files from the clone drive to the Mini, but they still don't seem to come up with the data, so this is plan b.

Thanks.
Jason