No I don't get the icon on the desktop either??? I actually use this as an
external HD instead, if I had an icon appear that would be great because I have
all my software on my iPod so when I have to do a clean and reinstall I don't
loose anything... I got it to work on 2 of them but the other 2 only charge it
up... Thanks for everyone's input!!!