Yeah I tend to agree... It's the same with any business it's all about the
money and they do their best to force the public into buying new stuff because
they can't use their old stuff anymore because it has become obsolete... I had
to get a newer Apple running Tiger just so I can go on to some websites that I
couldn't go on before running Jaguar... This is why we have other web browsers
developed so we can still use our older computers, who here can use "Internet
Explorer" on their old machine??? A few yrs ago i thought there was something
wrong with my computer till someone told me about these other web browsers...
The auto industry does the same thing it designs their parts to fail after a
certain length of time, how do i know this I am  retired auto worker and worked
as a machinist and toolmaker... And they do this till the "DOT" and the "Ins.
Industry" gets involved and finds out that peoples lives are at stake from car
accidents... They know just how far they can push it till it breaks!!!