On Aug 31, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Stephen Conrad wrote:

> Verifying volume “USS Prometheus”

USS Prometheus (NCC-71201), Nebula-class starship;
-or-
USS Prometheus (NX-59650/NX-74913), Prometheus-class starship.

Which is it?
It could make a big difference in available firepower if things get
any more dicey. I'm guessing it's the Nebula-class since you're having
sleep problems. If it is the old Nebula, you might consider upgrading
to the Prometheus-class and see if that solves your sleep issue?

> ATY,Rage128:
>  Name:        ATY,Rage128y
>  Type:        display
>  Bus: PCI

You're using an old PCI Rage 128 card. The Quicksilver shipped with
nVidia AGP cards that support Quartz Extreme. When you mix Quartz
capable cards with non-Quartz capable, it kills the acceleration in
the supported card. If you're running Tiger or Leopard, I'd strongly
suggest a slightly better video card, an AGP card that supports Quartz
Extreme & Core Image. Ditch the PCI Rage card ASAP, ANY AGP card is
better.