Jasiu wrote:
> was wondering......
>
> IfI wanted to use wireless on a 350 MHZ   PCI  runninng 10.3 do I have
> to use Airport or will a third party vendor acrd work as well.  What
> about the USB type or wireless adapters?  I saw a processor  upgrade
> that allows you to put a G3 1000 MHZ processor in place of the G4. Any
> thoughts?

Take a look on e-bay or other sources for a G4 around the 1GHz mark.  It
will likely be cheaper than that G3 processor.  You'll still have the G3
available, it will be a G4 (important for some stuff), higher memory
capacity and the bus will be faster.  It will possibly also have large
disk support and probably some other advantages I'm forgetting.

BTW, I take it you have a B&W G3 Tower (Blue and White)?

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA