On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:46 AM, MaGioZal <magio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/5/09 3:58 AM, Beniamino T. Cenci Goga at <ben...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm on facebook with some 200 friends, but still haven't used it for
>> anything else than wasting time. I recall a friend of mine, quite a
>> shy person, saying: ³isn¹t facebook that thing to help you find people
>> that you had lost contact such 10-20 years ago? Well if you lost
>> contact for so many years there must have been a good reason!² He is
>> an introvert guy, but his analysis is quite interesting...
>

> I'e been using twitter mainly to post interesting news and texts I find in
> my everyday navigation, with some comments of mine (in my native language,
> Portuguese) here and there, too.
>
> In general I think it's interesting, but the thing that currently annoys me
> are the massive flow of messages regarding Facebook games like FarmVille and
> some stupid quiz results...

I am on Tagged mostly (playing Mafia Wars and Sorority Life).
I am also on MySpace, Facebook (I do nothing much on either), Bebo
(joined at the request of someone I know), Hi5 (joined years ago,
hardly visit these days), LinkedIn (professional purposes) and I had a
Yahoo! 360 site before they closed that down.

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")