On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM, Gorka Martinez Mezo <g...@gmx.net> wrote:

>> I recently put a Sonnet G4 in my Blue&White. Works fine now I've
>> sorted the firmware - Sonnet's tool for this didn't work, but one from
>> someone else did.
>
> Liam, do you have the G4 enabler CD? I got a Sonnet G4 card for my beige G3
> but without the CD!
>
> Would you be interested in a deal??

I didn't get a CD either, actually. I downloaded the Sonnet tool but I
couldn't get it to work. You have to use the programmers' switch to
enable flashing mode or something and my machine did not want to
cooperate.

I am not at home so can't check on my B&W but I *think* I used the
NewerTech firmware enabler from here:
http://eshop.macsales.com/tech_center/processors.cfm
(Look right at the bottom of the page).

I'll check again when I get home & let you know!

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508