I would like to connect an Olympus microscope via its camera (the
Olympus DP70 12.5 million-pixel digital color camera system) to a G3
b&w. The digital system has a 26pin female and a 26pin cable.

Is it hard to find the correct video card with a 26pin female plug
that I can use in the G3, or evenltually in a G5 2.7 x2.

No, the original video card has gone, along with the original PC that
came with the microscope and I don't feel like buying again the
original stuff from Olympus.

Ben