Oh I know what I wanted to ask..   If the ATI Rage card is a PCI card
(though be a half height)(is that what they call it when its short?
half height.. don't recall)  anyways...  Would I be better off using
the Radeon card in my blue and white and shifting the ATI card over to
the Beige G3 (never heard of anyone doing that...)  Or does the ATI
work better in the B&W G3 than in the Beige G3?  Never was much of a
video card buff.  And why do they make the video slot shorter than
than the other PCI card slots?  Isn't the PCI Bus a wired parallel bus
where everything has to run at the same speed on the whole thing and
only one card can talk at once?

  Name: ATY,Rage128y
  Type: display
  Bus:  PCI