At 11:21 AM -0600 9/27/2009, nestamicky wrote:
>On 09-09-26 05:05 PM, Dan wrote:
>  > Note that Minefield now requires OS X 10.5 or better.
>
>Thanks, Dan. That was the problem. I'm not running Leopard. I wish I
>could find a version for Tiger. From what I've learnt, Minefield seems
>quite fast.

No such thing as an up-to-date Minefield that runs on Tiger.  It
cannot exist.  Minefield now requires the newer compilers and SDK,
that produce code for Leopard & SL only.

If you go back in time, on Furby's list, to 9/15, the Minefield build
will run on Tiger.  But running such an old Minefield build kindof
defeats the purpose.  Better to use the Namoroka builds.

>When I reinstalled Namoroka, it opened and closes, just as it did
>immediately after installing the update to it, I think, on Friday night.
>But with you suggestion on completely uninstaling FF, I may be able to
>get it up again.

You sure you have the right build?

Firefox, with no prefs, is a double-launch.  The first creates the
default profile and its prefs then it relaunches itself.  Are you
saying that the secondary launch never occured?  Do you have any sort
of crash log from this?

Have you tried removing any/all inputmanagers and such before launching?

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.