Oh my G4 Agp mac has appeared to die ­ first power supply and now looks
like logic board -  not sure if I should replace the board or perhaps I can
just buy a new machine cheap.

Wondering about replacing with another system and looking for suggestions ­
want a comparable system based on what equipments can be reused or is no
longer needed (don¹t have the $$ to go to the newest machines.)

I had a G4 AGP that was 400mHz but was upgraded to 1.5 mHz (sonnet I think)
Had a USB ?PCI card for 4 additional 2.0 slots and had Radeon 128K card with
DVI and VGA for dual monitors.

Wondering about purchasing a used G4 and not sure what architecture
differences are presented by the Digital Audio or the Mirror G4s -

Basically planning to swap out my drives and verify that firmware is updated
to handle the faster processer ‹ I was running 10.4 as felt 10.5 was too
slow and it was fine as I had it.
Any one have suggestions or experiences to add?

Thanks in Advance

Erik Hancock