--- On Wed, 11/4/09, Sam Macomber <s...@macomber.com> wrote:

> so we've got a G4 xserve, pair of G5 xserves, (dual 2 and
> dual 2.3)
> all xserves have fiber channel cards, and all xserves have
> full
> drivebays(G4 has three 750GB and an 80, G5s have triple
> 250GB)   two
> xserve RAIDS (one has 14x 500GB   other has
> 7x750GB and 7x250GB) .

Very little Xserve stuff comes up for sale on the swap list and I doubt there
are many with a network closet at home (except me!).

I bought most of my stuff on eBay. The drive trays seem to sell separately for
sums that seem out of proportion. The prices for G4/5s are tumbling fast
though.

> Also have a number of MDD G4s and a couple of G5 towers
> that have  become redundant.

I'd put those on the swap list.

John