Hi! I'm TOTALLY new to Mac, so pardon me if I sound clueless!

I have a G4 dual 867Mhz with nVidia 32MB AGP display, running Mac OS
10.3.9. I'd like to upgrade to OS 10.5. Therefore, I'm thinking of
upgrading the RAM to 2GB, which is the max.

1. What's the memory stick that I can use? 512MBper stick or 1GB or
2GB?

2. For the VRAM, is 32MB the max?

3. How can I upgrade my 60GB HDD to 160GB? Any 3.5" IDE HDD will do?
Can I do clone my existing HDD to the new HDD without re-installing
everything? If yes, how/what software do I use?

 I'm also thinking of replacing the DVD-ROM with a DVD-RW. Will any
DVD-writer do?

Appreciate some advice on this. Thanks. Patrick.