Jeff Engle writes,

< it seems that for some reason, of which I still haven't
figured out why, most G3-5er's don't do the ichat thing at all? You
know that cool way of greeting people done so long ago? face to face!
There!, I've said it, it's out in the open!
        I started this weird Mac obsession about eight years ago, not really
an obsession, more like a slightly twisted hobby:-) with one idea
among others that was to introduce me to people with similar like's
and dislikes... this I believe I've achieved in a small way by the
google list's. I would however like to push the envelope a bit, even
though my attempt may be scrutinized a bit, and that is to say....
Anybody out there who doesn't suffer from a strange allergic reaction
to seeing your own face on your computer? If so, I invite you to chat
me sometime... my AIM buddy name is: twoapplen...@gmail.com>

I'm Yersinia3 on AIM. Since you gave your screen name here, I put you on
my buddy list. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime...although
admittedly I'm not signed on to AIM all that often anymore. Dunno why
though. A few years ago there was no getting to sign OFF.

Well, maybe I'll see you (and other G-Listers) sometime.

~Yersinia.