From: mythmaker18 <mythmake...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Leopard or Tiger?
To: "G-Group" <g3-5-list@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, 7 December, 2009, 13:41

I recently purchased a 17" 1.33GHz Powerbook G4 (Aluminum) and was
wondering which would be the best (as far as speed/responsiveness) OS
to install on this Mac: 10.4 or 10.5? I have install discs for both.

I will be moving over a 5400RPM drive and will be installing between
1.5 and 2GB of RAM.

Speed is more important to me than simply being more "current". Thanks
for your opinions.

Andy