John,

I am pretty sure that you did not send this to the G List. Can you
check your outgoing mail just to make sure.

The spammers are getting more aggressive on Google groups. They are
starting to impersonate subscribed members and then posting to the
group. This gets around moderation for new members so they can post to
the group.

Thanks, and let me know as soon as you can.

Len Gerstel
lgers...@gmail.com
List Nanny G3-5 List