From: Jorge Quiroz <jorjo.under.my.s...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Upgrade G 3
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 2:50 PM

first, you need to tell us what specific Mac you have.If you have a Beige Power
Mac G3 you can go up to 10.2 "Jaguar"and if you have a Power Mac G3 Blue and
White you can go up to 10.4 "Tiger"anyway, with the help of XPostFacto you
should be able to install 10.4 in the beige G3I would not recommend install mac
os x in anything older than a beige G3Greetings from chile.