On Dec 20, 2009, at 7:37 PM, Brett M. Roby wrote:

>> Thank you Brett it all seems so simple now. I do
>> appreciate the other suggestions as well
>> at least I know where some more things are stored and
>> how they're accessed.
>> John Carmonne
>> Yorba Linda USA
>>
>> 25 kids all named Mac

> No problem. I'm glad I could help. I'm actually going to
> be doing this myself soon.

Be careful of this, it works great but I think I found a gotcha
like Dan said. It seemed to wipe out addresses that I need for my
mail account. Thank goodness for Time Machine. It's probably due
to not having a separate book for my fax numbers and the mail addresses.
I have to learn how to do that.

John  wtmm