>From what I can tell, Sonnet makes a great PCI SATA card. One I¹ve recently
been trying to procure is the RocketRAID 1520, which is a 2-port internal
PCI SATA card. I believe all or most are compatible with 10.2 and up,
although that¹s just going off of memory and I don¹t have data to back that
up. I¹m looking to find these inexpensively, but they¹re just not cheap. You
can get them off eBay (used and new) for varying prices, starting at about
$25 or so.

A message from "toothgrisle" on 12/21/09 10:33 AM, using the e-mail
<ambrosiapr...@yahoo.com>, contained the following: