On Jan 28, 2010, at 7:28 PM, ah...clem wrote:

On Jan 28, 5:29 pm, Kasey Smith <kasm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Repeat posing doesn't help you get any more replies.

well, i don't assume that no reply means no one knows.  maybe the some
who knows missed my first post because he/she has a life.  so i guess
i will swap them and see what happens, 'cause i didn't try that yet.
tho i'm not holding out much hope.  so if anyone here cares to hear
the outcome of my earthshaking experiment, i'll be back as soon as the
results are in.  cheers.

I'm sorry about that, I was just trying to help... kinda. Im sorry if i sounded rude. D: