On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Kris Tilford <ktilfo...@cox.net> wrote:

> You're going to have to get the correct USB cable which should have come
> with the unit new according to this:
>
> <
> http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Digital-10-x-25-Camera-Binoculars/2093747/product.html
> >

> Again, notice that these binoculars are listed in the Overstock.com
> category of "Sports-Toy". We just keep going and going with these toy
> cameras an Macs. Since you've already installed Macam, if they work, they
> work; if not, you're probably out of luck. Honestly, you can probably find a
> Windows PC in the trash somewhere that will at least be able to off-load
> your pictures from all these toy cameras, and then you can transfer them to
> your Mac with a USB Flash stick or whatever networking you might be able to
> setup from the PC to the Mac.

Well, I don't think all my cams are toys.
I have my Olympus, a Digital Concepts camera and my DXG-308.
I'll admit the 2 pink plastic ones are toys though.  :)
I got all of these free at Goodwill so I am not complaining.

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind; to go
forth and claim our place in outer space."
                  - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")