On Feb 14, 2010, at 1:24 PM, Dan wrote:

At 11:22 AM -0500 2/14/2010, Bill Connelly wrote:
Really don't feel like wasting another DL DVD ,,, but I guess I could double click the iso file, creating the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS in Disk Image, and burning them. Should I drag the Disk Image file to Toast, or just the VIDEO_TS folder? or the AUDIO_TS + VIDEO_TS?

Before you burn... Mount the disk image then open the VIDEO_TS folder with VLC. If VLC cannot play it, then nothing else will.

All the files I'm coming up with (no pun intended) are play-able ... from the hard drive ... from the Samsung burner ... just not from the burned DL disk on my Zenith set top. Sometimes its because I burned the iso file with the wrong Toast window ... I'm re-ripping to an iso file, and will try to burn it correctly this time using the Copy > Advanced > image file window .... or do I need to double click it, and drag the VIDEO_TS file to the Video > Advanced > DVD-Video from VIDEO_TS? or wouldn't either work if the burner was Firmware Mac Correct?

I'm ripping and burning a *************    ******   ****** .

shhhh.  We're never supposed to admit that!

    (this space intentionally left blank)