On Feb 13, 2010, at 2:07 PM, MK Karnak wrote:

I use a Logitech headset. It cost about $39.00 before tax. You have to set the sound out controls to headset rather than USB headset, but other than that, it works fine.

MK

From: R. A. Cantrell <rac...@gmail.com>
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 6:15:10 AM
Subject: Re: Need info

can anyone recommend a good headset for Skype that will work on both Mac and PC?

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Lawrence David Eden <lde...@comcast.net > wrote:
Do any of you on this list use or tried " Skype " ?
Will it work between Windoz & Mac ?
Thanks

My daughter is away at college and we use SKYPE to talk to her. It works just fine on my wife's iMac G5. My daughter has a camera built into her MacBook, but I had to buy one for the G5.
It will work cross platform.

Larry

Amen- my daughter at school uses Skype extensively to talk to her non- mac freinds. (2009 ibook)