On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Wallace Adrian D'Alessio <
fluxstrin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Stephen Conrad <khel...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Here is the site
>> http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=tiffany+wwe+playboy
>>
>> I have NoScript and use the latest version of Firefox
>> So why does this site get me a warning that a script is busy or not
>> responding?
>> I do NOT have scripts enabled for this page
>>

> Check your JAVA installation. Is there more than one FF add-on for it? That
> happened to me.

What do you mean? I update Java when prompted to, otherwise I leave it
alone

> Java updates for some reason do not seem to delete older versions. Both
> add-ons for FF or any other Java items on your drive.
>
> Where do I check to see if I have older ones?

> And make sure your script blocker is accessing filter subscriptions or you
> need to add URLs to be blocked by hand.

I have NoScript 1.9.9.47
Their default Whitelist does include yahoo.com and yahooapis.com

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind; to go
forth and claim our place in outer space."
                  - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")