From: Richard Gerome <onecoolka...@earthlink.net>
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 9:31:21 AM
Subject: Dark Grey Screen???

   This is a first for me??? When I booted up my computer this morning the
whole screen turned a dark grey with a view of my desktop in the back ground
and a white window with black letters (everything went black and white) came up
asking me to restart the computer holding down the start button for a few
seconds??? Does anyone out there know what this means??? I've been planning on
doing a clean and reinstall soon because I bought this computer used a yr ago
and it still has the orig owner as the admin, I just got a new Tiger install
disc to do it... Thanks!!!