List rules allow once removed question:

Webcam program search for Internet access, best or what

Acquired webcam and while at work wanted to check up on my dogs and any other
trespassers that just might be in my house. Got Skype, Messenger, and iChat -
do you know of any others?

The problem is that you can set up the cam and aim it at the bed where the dogs
like to rest during the time I am at work. BUT leaving the computer on and the
camera on will not work.

By the time I get to work, 30 minutes, and go on line to my account to view the
webcam there is no connection.

So, I go home and have a dialog asking for permission to allow view of my bed
and dogs.

Since I have no one to click this button, the idea fails.

Any ideas appreciated.

JML