Uninstall the driver for the ethernet card then shut the computer down and
remove the card clean the pins off with a pencil eraser and reinstall the card,
boot the computer back up and reinstall the drivers and then shut off all the
other networks (airport, dailup etc etc etc) then give it a try... If that
doesn't work maybe someone else can help here???