Greeting Everyone

When in Mac Mail 3.6 if I highlight a word or a phrase and then using
the right mouse button from the drop-down menu select "Search in
Google" nothing ever happens.

Do I have a "Mail" parameter set incorrectly or not selected?

If I due the same from within "Safari" the "Google Search" happens
Okay.

However if I do the search from within "TextEdit" also no results.

I I select the "Search in Spotlight" or "Lookup in Dictionary" they do
the requested operation.

Would like to use the "Google Search" from mail if it works.

Cheers

Harry
San Jose, Ca