>I want a bit
> of company on Tiger. It sure is doing real well for something obsolete.

You've got lots of company, Tiger's a good system for older Macs, but
Leo has 2 substantial improvements. Time Machine is the most obvious,
keeping things backed up is an important task. Sometimes our old Macs
run so well for so long that we neglect backups, then a hard drive
fails and....  The second is less obvious, it's the way Leo runs
Software Update. Many people have screwed up their Tiger OS by running
something while Software Update is optimizing the system, leading to
an unbootable OS. Leo shuts down all other running processes when
running a system update that requires optimizing, it's Apple's answer
to the large number of complaints from 10.4 users.