On Apr 18, 7:30 am, John Carmonne <carmo...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 2010, at 7:28 AM, John Musbach wrote:
>
> > What are you talking about?
>
> Thanks I want to know that too:-)
>
> John Carmonne
> Yorba Linda USA
> Sent from my MBP

[snip]

When in Digest Mode, at the end of each and every message, the Low End
Mac Footer has been repeating over and over and over again with the
posting and the answer to it.

Usually, and in the other LEM Lists I receive (all in Digest Mode),
the footer does not carry over into the message to which one is
replying.
The LEM Footer appears only once at the end of the Digest.

On this particular post to which I am replying now, I have deleted the
footer, otherwise it'd appear twice in my answer here.