Mark Sokolovsky wrote:
Here's a good question. When i run into a program (let's say it was
Front Row)... I know how to install the code, but I can't see the
PowerPC code or the intel code. When i open it in textedit or any
other program, i get just a full page of codes. I am afraid of
modifying anything because i might prevent the program from worrking
ever again. I know what i'm doing, but is half the page intel and PPC
code? or is it PPC then intel and then PPC and intel?

I am not trying to be ugly in saying this, but if you really did know what you were doing, you would see which part of the code was PPC and which part x86. And, unless yo are working with a source code file, the only thing you will see by opening a program in textedit is object code which is produced by the compiler. In order to see what the programmer wrote, you first need to decompile the program, and then look through what is produced by the decompiler in order to see what has been done. And yes, if you modify any of this, you will keep the program from ever working again. Peace, Dennis