On May 2, 2010, at 7:39 PM, Dan wrote:

At 1:27 PM -0700 5/2/2010, John Carmonne wrote:
What I want to do is to select just the chapters I want from a DVD so I can burn them to another disk. No extra compression here just make up a DVD with the chapters I want. I was hoping for an application that would extract that material from a ripped image.

Rich's suggestion of using "Cinematize" looks like it would work, $$.

In your OP you mention that you want to do this from a "DVD rip". Ok, that's a MPEG-2 arranged in a Video_TS folder. You can use a tool such as ffmpeg to extract the section you want.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth.

Were do iI find a tool like that? Does it let me place chapters in a seperate folder to burn a DVD?

JOHN CARMONNE
Yorba Linda USA
From TiBook 800