I got a powerbook and macbook pro... I have been using 2.5 inch
external e-sata discs with express and pcmcia cards... My home folders
on external e-sata discs while my system remain on internal discs.

10.5 and 10.6 i have been using...

I use them for mobility and become faster and bigger storage...

What you recommend or think on my usage...

Lately i am thinking on put 2 fast and big HD on my 3.5 inch esata
cases... and replica with my 2.5 inch mobile devices... For faster
speed but no moblity... How can i make it happen? Any replication
software exist for this kind of home folder replication in bettween
discs?

Thanks.

--
Baha Ata